For this award, I have to thank the Ugandan Girl. She was kind and generous enough to see me fit for this award, shouts out to you ! Here are the 7 things that might define me….so I hope!
– 1. I am the only one in my family who was born by ceaserian section….in a family of 4 boys and 1 girl.
– 2. I have recently discovered that my life revolves around Christ…..much as I have tried to sideline, He has been amazingly persistent and patient with me. Every breath that I take I glorify Him.
– 3. I was in P. 6 for three years….in three different countries….in three different languages….
-4. Lately, I have been feeling like a shadow. The real me has taken a vacation…..and I do not know when he is coming back.
– 5. I am lucky to be born in an amazingly wonderful family. Then my friends…no need to mention names…my heart goes out to reach you. I have met great people with even greater personalities on twitter and blogger. And of course, I could never forget the PiFFers!
– 6. I got my extremely curly hair from my father, my culinary skills from Pascal and I am a winner!
– 7. If I could change the world – I would make you smile! You the reader, the beggar, the brother, the sister….Lets spread the smile….it is contagious!
After getting to know and visiting a few bloggers I have discovered style and versatility that I never thought existed. I thus nominate: darlkom , bazanye , Angella, TRP , MariNo , UgInsomniac , normzo , Lulu, Rhino ,SK .
For this award the rules are clear;
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.(Really?)
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have won.
Food for thought.
“We continue to shape our personality all our life. If we knew ourselves perfectly, we should die.” Albert Camus.