It was the one the biggest mentions on Mckeith. There was so much hype around it. His 60 seconds interview mentioned my name and it wa quoted by all these news wires – the likes of SANYU FM, CAPITAL FM, NTV, UBC. WBS, and even the CNN. Finally, these guys got word that I was about to do the same and so they came to mine running. I had to block RED PEPPER and ONION cause they could not understand the language.
Ladies & Gentlemen (drum roll) brace yourselves for the most amazing 60 seconds of January 2011. Here we go:
1. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A thief. A doctor. A pilot. In that order. Then one day I grew up. I did not want to go to school though. I always thought that I could find myself there somehow.
2. What’s the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
In the heat of the moment, never make any decisions or you might live to regret the decisions you made. Decide with a cool head.
3. What’s the best piece of advice you ever gave?
Live one day at a time.
4. What do you most enjoy about your job?
My hobby beats my job too much. Though I work with a great team.
5. Who would you most like to have dinner with?
President Paul Kagame.
6. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
Back in the day, I used to be part of a tae-kwo-ndo team. The team was selected to do a demo at the Police Academy in Kibuli. I forgot my moves and made a fool of myself on live television. Then, once I was selected by my school to give a speech at the Smart Partnership Conference. In the audience was HE the President of Uganda and the First Lady among other leaders. Boy, did I shake like a leaf!
7. Who is the most important person in your life?
8. What’s your worst regret in life?
9. Who is your role model?
10. If you could be one person for a day, who would that be?
Lionel B. Mugema aka Sibo. Be the person that he is meant to be.
Anyone who reads this blog has been tagged to this post and can do the 60seconds. Unfortunately this is more than 60 seconds for me….